You’ve always wanted to lead worship, but didn’t know where to start. Until now. This day-by-day guide will get you leading worship in 14 days even if you don’t play an instrument, and have never led worship before.
What you get
- 80+ page PDF ebook
- Printable PDF journal
- Book outline for quick reference
- 5-minute Music Theory Cheat Sheet ($5 value)
- Use one copy for your entire church or organization
- Money Back Guarantee: Get a full refund if it’s not what you were looking for.
Purchase the book here for just $1.99 USD
What you’ll learn
- Biblical worship: What is worship? Are you called to be a worship leader?
- Music: Find out how to find accompanying music even if you don’t play an instrument
- Songs: How to choose songs, keys, arrangements, and transitions
- Schedule: When and where to lead worship, rehearsal planning, and more.
This book is for you if
- You don’t know how to start leading worship
- You’ve started, but need help as you build your skills
- You’re an existing worship leader who needs a great training tool
A peek inside
“There are a lot of great insights that will help new and aspiring worship leaders get to the next level fast.” — Brad May, AcousticWorshiper.com
“Getting started leading worship is a daunting task. In this book, Tim has created a blueprint for you to follow.” –Kade Young, CollaborateWorship.com